Camlock adapters

stuarth44

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
my old 3 jaw was worn out, Cazenueve, so I bought an adapter plate and will then get a Gator 3 jaw unless anyone can recommend a better chuck, say with a bevelled scroll, this plate is easy to mount too. the only reason for posting this is, the price and availability, in case people are searching

Attachments

• Screenshot (852).png
    Screenshot (852).png
    411.9 KB · Views: 31
my old 3 jaw was worn out, Cazenueve, so I bought an adapter plate and will then get a Gator 3 jaw unless anyone can recommend a better chuck, say with a bevelled scroll, this plate is easy to mount too. the only reason for posting this is, the price and availability, in case people are searching
OF COARSE i have stuffed up i need make this, for 1 /6 camlock but also bought a 16 inch d 11 3 jaw off of a colchester 3000 in good condition for 300 and the man who sold it to me has a CNC shop so he will take the old Caz mounting plates and machine the dowel holes 180 lbs that chuck
I have to return that male dowel plate, by the way I just drew this for fun, think I will just stick with the D 1--11 mod, he's an expert, I most certainly am not, plus I have no mill

Attachments

• Screenshot (856).png
    Screenshot (856).png
    188.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot (857).png
    Screenshot (857).png
    205.1 KB · Views: 4
Back