Can you identify what can print this?

I’m really not worried about the picture. The bulk (and the impressive parts) and design of the item are not here. Nothing to copy. This is really focused down to texture and detail. One thing I saw on this item, I don’t know if a multi nozzle is capable of....fading. Not a filament that slowly changes as it is drawn into printer and used, but real fading...as if paints. I looked into the PRUSA but there was little info to find on it. I’m just really curious at this point. If it’s the PRUSA, I’m buying one! If it’s a $500,000 printer, then I’d just like to read up on it.

if you want to make such a print bright and high quality, then it is best to take the FDM printer. He somehow helped me a lot, and in general he is of good quality and will do this

if you want to make such a print bright and high quality, then it is best to take the FDM printer. He somehow helped me a lot, and in general he is of good quality and will do this
Ummm what?

I’m really not worried about the picture. The bulk (and the impressive parts) and design of the item are not here. Nothing to copy. This is really focused down to texture and detail. One thing I saw on this item, I don’t know if a multi nozzle is capable of....fading. Not a filament that slowly changes as it is drawn into printer and used, but real fading...as if paints. I looked into the PRUSA but there was little info to find on it. I’m just really curious at this point. If it’s the PRUSA, I’m buying one! If it’s a $500,000 printer, then I’d just like to read up on it.
I have a Prusa and I don't see how the Prusa could do that, even with a MMU (Multi-Material Upgrade). Maybe it could, but I have not looked into it that close. I am guessing it is something more along the lines of a Stratysis.

Old thread but this is a slower forum and no one has answered yet:
This is from a binderjet or multijet fusion printer. It uses a fine powder and and inkjet like system to spray down a fixative before wiping another very fine layer of powder on top and repeating the process. More recently manufacturers added actual ink print heads, allowing it to make very complex color patterns like you see here. The giveaway is the rough surface texture and the somewhat washed out/blended colors, as well as the complexity of the pattern. FDM will struggle greatly with short spots of color like this and will be rather smooth on the horizontal axis and much more vibrant.

That make sense @emilypixels on an unrelated topic, has anyone seen the new PRUSA printer? It's $2100 to $2600 range and a monster....really tempting.

Old thread but this is a slower forum and no one has answered yet:
This is from a binderjet or multijet fusion printer. It uses a fine powder and and inkjet like system to spray down a fixative before wiping another very fine layer of powder on top and repeating the process. More recently manufacturers added actual ink print heads, allowing it to make very complex color patterns like you see here. The giveaway is the rough surface texture and the somewhat washed out/blended colors, as well as the complexity of the pattern. FDM will struggle greatly with short spots of color like this and will be rather smooth on the horizontal axis and much more vibrant.
I was thinking PolyJet

Back