Can You Use The 8x Compound On 7x Lathe

Take a look now. There is a minor glitch where apparently at random, members get put on moderated status. Or at least one of their posts or photo uploads goes into the Moderation que. Your case is, however, the first I have seen over the several months that this has been happening where multiple posts or photos get stuck in the que. I think that you now have multiples of the photos, which I am about to go and clean up.

also be aware that photo bucket is going to start charging for "hosting" 3rd party photos e.g. putting links on a forum to a photo bucket held picture - It has played havoc with one of the car forums that I'm on.

That's one of the several reasons that DOWNLOADS does not allow links. Unfortunately, I do not have the access to change that for photos.

To attach photos. Hit the + and then the paper clip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I wasnt subscribed to the thread and didnt receive a notification that you replied. I am now.

I finished replacing the horrible leadscrew bushing end cap or whatever it is called with 2 ball bearings. 2 BB's might have been overkill but the leadscrew flexed so much that I wanted to support as much of it as I could. I'll get pics up soon. Any particular dimensions you are looking for ?
I'm very interested in seeing the pictures of this mod.
The easiest way to attach photos for me is to first download them to a file in my computer, (My briefcase is a good place for my pics), then click on the "upload a file" at the bottom of page, choose the file(E.g. my briefcase) then the picture, then open, that's it.
I'd love to see those pics if you could manage to upload them.
Thanks.
Ken.

I'm trying guys. Still no luck uploading pictures. Sorry for the lapse in my response. Uploading pictures used to be easy and now this just makes me want to rip my hair out. I have over 2000 pictures third-party shared from photobucket that are no longer visible to anyone. They should have let the people who previously had been using photo bucket to be grandfathered in. I've been using photobucket for About 14 years now I think. I have posted most of my pictures to LS1tech.com and a lot of it was for work also. I will play with adding pics more. I was however able to add pictures to the forum. I believe if you go to my user ID you can view them there. If you can't see them let me know or if you can see them and they're not what you need to see, let me know and I can try with the pictures again and also I can always take measurements

Back