Resolved cannot get to site with firefox

Groundhog

Registered
Registered
When I try to access this site with Firefox I get this:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'XF\Db\Exception' with message 'Access denied for user 'hobbymac_xen'@'localhost' to database 'hobbymac_xen_forum_main'' in /home/hobbymac/public_html/src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Adapter.php:160Stack trace:#0 /home/hobbymac/public_html/src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Adapter.php(28): XF\Db\Mysqli\Adapter->makeConnection(Array)#1 /home/hobbymac/public_html/src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(51): XF\Db\Mysqli\Adapter->getConnection()#2 /home/hobbymac/public_html/src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Adapter.php(113): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->connect()#3 /home/hobbymac/public_html/src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(410): XF\Db\Mysqli\Adapter->escapeString('options')#4 /home/hobbymac/public_html/src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(388): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->quote('options')#5 /home/hobbymac/public_html/src/XF/DataRegistry.php(137): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->quote(Array)#6 /home/hobbymac/public_html/src/XF/DataRegistry.php(82): XF\DataRegistry->readFromDb(Array, Array)#7 /home/hobbymac/public_html/src/XF/DataRegistry.php(225): XF\DataRegistry->get('op in /home/hobbymac/public_html/src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Adapter.php on line 160

Not sure what to do. I deleted my saved password in Firefox. It was working ok this morning, but later in the day this started.

I am using Windows Explorer now & all seems ok.

Went to look around the rest of the site after I posted the access problem above. Just saw that you had a crash.

I'll keep using Explorer until you have had time to sort everything else out.

Upvote 0
I erased all saved data (passwords, cookies, etc.) having anything to do with Hobby Machinists and can use Firefox now.

Upvote 0
What version of Firefox re you using? It might not be the problem, but it doesn't hurt to ask... I mostly use Firefox 32. I can try to access it with 57 (Quantum version) if that would help.

Upvote 0
Check the date. That problem was a month ago and has been resolved for a long time.

Upvote 0
My apologies. I misread your last post and was worried you were being ignored. Sorry!

Upvote 0
Back