Can't find info for my ZT Mower

MikeWi

Active User
Registered
I just bought a used Dirty Hand Tools 60" ZT mower#103408. I have the owner's manual and it's really sparse. No info on the oil and filter for the transmissions (found that), and no sizes listed for the deck belt or the drive belt(s).

Anyone have any idea, or where to look? My google fu is normally pretty good, but I'm not finding anything.

if you need to replace the belts then cut and measure. it should have a sticker for what oil to use.

Ah, but to do that I have to wait until this weekend. If someone were to actually have the info, I could order the belts NOW. :)

From page 2 of manual
For Service or Questions
Call 1-877-487-8275

sometimes belts will have a part number or size either embossed or printed onto the outer covering of the belt
inspection may reveal the size, or part number

I can also just measure the belt in a pinch. I just was seeing if anyone else had any knowledge of it. I'll just wait for the weekend. I noticed that the seller sprayed the seat and some other parts with silicone to make it look nice and shiny. It could be that he got some on the belt, the mower is slippery all over. If that's the case I can probably just clean it.

Back