Cant Find T-Nuts for Seig X2, WEN 33013 to be exact.

So I ordered from two sellers on Amazon, and they don't fit. Anybody got a link for inexpensive T-nuts for this machine, US seller, reasonable or free shipping? Yeah, I know, I could just make them, but with all the mini mills being sold, surely somebody is making T-nuts. The machine only comes with two.
Most Mini-Mills only come with two T-Slot nuts (so you can mount a vise) unless you buy a kit. These should work: LMS Mini-Mill 7/16” T-Slot Clamping Kit

Most Mini-Mills only come with two T-Slot nuts (so you can mount a vise) unless you buy a kit. These should work: LMS Mini-Mill 7/16” T-Slot Clamping Kit
There's lots of these kits available. I have a similar 7/16" kit. Can't remember who I bought it from. Oh I remember now. At the time I got my mill this kit was out of stock everywhere. Had to buy a 1/2" set and mill the tee nuts to fit. Wasn't that hard to do, a little bit here, a little bit there and eventually they fit. Was the hard way. Knowing what I know now, I'd just make a single stick of them and saw off the pieces. All your tee slots may not quite be the same. If you make them, get the dimensions of the narrowest tee slot! Oops.

There's lots of these kits available. I have a similar 7/16" kit. Can't remember who I bought it from. Oh I remember now. At the time I got my mill this kit was out of stock everywhere. Had to buy a 1/2" set and mill the tee nuts to fit. Wasn't that hard to do, a little bit here, a little bit there and eventually they fit. Was the hard way. Knowing what I know now, I'd just make a single stick of them and saw off the pieces. All your tee slots may not quite be the same. If you make them, get the dimensions of the narrowest tee slot! Oops.
Yup, based on measurements of my machine the T-slot width has significant variance. Same with the slot-to-slot spacing on the table.

I got my clamping kit from Micromark and have been happy with it. But there are numerous alternatives out there. You also can make most of the pieces but you have to ask yourself what your time is worth.

Thanks, everyone. I guess nobody actually makes them the size I need, so I will just make a bunch of them myself.

Back