Can't post intro

frugalguido

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Joined the site, tried to post an intro and some pictures of my shop machines and I get the following error?

Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

Please help.

As I remember, you have to make a few posts before you can post photos, so you are well on your way.
Welcome to the group. There's a lot of shared knowledge and othe gems to be found on this forum. Do you just have sort of a list of equipment and personal capabilities etc that you would like to share. I'm sure one or more of the moderators will get around to steering you in the right directions for posting.
Again, welcome aboard!

CHuck the Grumpy old guy

Thanks, I have pictures of my machines and descriptions as an intro. I have a Emco-maier FB-2 mill and Super 11 lathe , two Deckel mills, CNC (FP2 NC) one manual (fp-1) and a restored Atlas shaper with many mods.

Ya don't sound very noobish with the kind of machines your talking about. By the way, did you read the forum rules that you are supposed to do?:cool:

CHuck the still grumpy old guy:confused 2:

It's an anti-spam thing. I can bump your number up so you can post the pix.

Ok, I will start another thread with the pictures, thanks.

@Greg Madrigal

First.....Welcome to the site!

Like it says above, I think you need a certain minimum number of posts before you can post pictures.
I didn't think there were limits for regular text messages....that wouldn't make much sense for intro posts.

Maybe try again?
This seems like the current location for intorduction posts:
https://www.hobby-machinist.com/for...-welcomes-view-member-introductions-here.170/

Good Luck!
...and don't hesitate to contact a moderator if you're still having problems.
-brino

Back