• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • How to Donate to Support the Forum and Upgrade Your Account

To upgrade your account, click on your name/User ID, and your profile box comes up. On the right side (highlighted above) you will see "Account Upgrades" Click on this, and you will see your upgrade choices:

* Premium Membership - recurring (12 months, recurring) $25.00 per year This is for one-year premium membership, automatically renews. Less ads, more access.

*Premium Membership - non-recurring (12 months, non-recurring) $30.00 for 1 year This is for one-year premium membership, does NOT automatically renew. Less ads, more access.

* Sustaining Membership - recurring (12 months, recurring) $50.00 per year This is for one-year sustaining membership, automatically renews each year. No ads.

* Sustaining Membership - non-recurring (12 months, non-recurring) $50.00 for 1 year This is for one-year sustaining membership, does not automatically renew each year. No ads.

[4]

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Discussions:
Photos:

Latest posts

All Florida Machinist

Central Florida Machinist

January Project of the Month [3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

Chris Hamel

I live south of Ocala. I am retired and have a nine inch south bend lathe and an Enco vertical mill. Please add me to the group.

NEL957

Active User
Chris we are pretty close neighbors 20 miles east of Gainesville

grumpygator

Gatekeeper
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome Aboard Guys,
I started this group a few years ago so those of us that live in the Sunshine State could network with each other and share knowledge and help each other on a local level.
Thanks for joining....Please keep checking in here and get to know the rest of the group.
If you need any help just send a PM to Baithog the group moderator or me grumpygator... { My name is Gator...grumpy is just my disposition}
*****************G************ cartangrysj1.gif **************************************

Stan the Man

Iron
Registered Member
Hello All, I am located in Orlando on the east side of town in the Golden rod area. I have a Smithy 3 in 1 cb1239, a Ridgid floor drill press and a yet to be identified horizontal band saw. Also some wood working tools both hand and power. I'm 61 retired firefighter and interested in networking with other H-M members and possibly a meet up now and then. Glad to be part of the group.

craptain

Iron
Registered Member
I live in St Pete and have my shop, a couple of miles away. I spend a lot of time traveling, mostly work related, but welcome visitors whenever I am home. Tool wise, I have a Rong Fu 30 clone mill. And I am in the process of replacing my Atlas 10" lathe with a much older, but better South Bend 9". Also have an Atlas dp and a Craftsman dp. Along with a scattering of other vintage tools.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

[6]
[5] [7]