Central Machinery Dsl1237gh Lathe Manual

i hope this may help out...

Attachments

• HF 1236.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 106
Thanks for the info.Please advise what I owe you for the help. I will forward the manual to the new owner as soon as I learn how to use a computer LOL. An old man has lots of problem with computers. Thanks to everyone who has also helped. This site is great.

Yes sk1nner I would like to have any info on this old lathe. I let a friend have the lathe but I am sure he would want a copy. Any help would be appreciated.
Give me a little while and I will dig the CD out, I will pm you for a email address.

I have a favor to ask of you (and your friend). My lathe has the placard that lists the feeds very worn. If his is in decent shape, could I get him to take it odd the lathe (4 screws and the lever to change speeds) and get a clear pic (or scan) of it? I need to make a new one out of vynal.

Thanks Fellows for your prompt replies. I haven't gotten the lathe home yet but previous owner can't find manual. I have found online that you have to change some gears to use all metric thread options on most import lathes. The G4002 Grizzly is very similar I believe but Head Stock may be different as speeds are not the same. I will attempt to send a picture of Head Stock levers and speed chart if an old man can operate a computer.

View attachment 125730 View attachment 125731
Douglas, I realize that this is five years ago, however, I just acquired the same model lathe (DSL-1237-GH from Central Machinery built in Taiwan in 1989) and desperately need a manual. Did you ever find the right manual???

Thank you in advance!!!

Douglas, I realize that this is five years ago, however, I just acquired the same model lathe (DSL-1237-GH from Central Machinery built in Taiwan in 1989) and desperately need a manual. Did you ever find the right manual???

Thank you in advance!!!
where you able to get the manual, now I need it?!

If all else fails, you can reverse engineer the gearing. These lathes were sold under many badges with mostly cosmetic differences. It should be possible to find a manual that covers the gearing.

I know this is late but I have a CD of the frejoth lathe manual. It is identical to my dsl12375th. If you still need it let me know.
I need this as well. Any chance you can email me a copy?

Give me a little while and I will dig the CD out, I will pm you for a email address.

I have a favor to ask of you (and your friend). My lathe has the placard that lists the feeds very worn. If his is in decent shape, could I get him to take it odd the lathe (4 screws and the lever to change speeds) and get a clear pic (or scan) of it? I need to make a new one out of vynal.
Good evening Sir, I was just reading threw this older thread looking for a manual for this Darsin 1237 lathe also. Was there any chance you found that CD??? Because I'm pretty lost on this lathe, And I know there's gears missing, and need to get more made for it. And im confused on what speeds are in what settings. Thanks Dan.

Back