Central Machinery LH009

Hipshot

Registered
Registered
Hi all. New member here and novice looking for advice on tooling for what I believe is a Central Machinery LH009 I picked up for a song and a dance.
I would like to start with soft metal and wood milling to practice. The machine came with a large set of brand new end mills but no collets, holders, drawbars, etc.
Can anybody advise me on what I would need for a basic setup - drawbar length, collet types and sizes and collet holders?
I assume this machine requires a specific length of drawbar. Also some of the end mills are large enough to require some kind of holder. I've found Little Machine Shop but there seems to be quite a variety and I'm not sure what fits my machine.
Any help would be much appreciated.

markba633csi

Registered
Registered
Check out the thread : Help Id a 3 in one
you will find it under the smithy, shopmaster, grizzly and other 3 in one machines area
posted by farmdad April 12, 2014
mark

It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock