Central Machinery T-591 Bandsaw???

TerryH

I have no clue what I'm doing...
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Found one for sale. Looks like it's barely used. Extra blades, owner's manual etc... Appears to be quite a bit heavier made than the new ones. It's a Taiwan made. Anyone have any experience with this saw?

A photo would be nice. The part number or the like would be a necessity. Then again, I now see it in the header. I have, well the wife has such a saw. But set up for woodworking. Higher speed, coarser blade, the usual. Worth a couple hundred if its' in good shape. Her's has held up well in casual use on wood. Occasional use on light weight aluminium, with the appropriate blade. Haven't pushed it hard, though.

A photo would be nice. The part number or the like would be a necessity. Then again, I now see it in the header. I have, well the wife has such a saw. But set up for woodworking. Higher speed, coarser blade, the usual. Worth a couple hundred if its' in good shape. Her's has held up well in casual use on wood. Occasional use on light weight aluminium, with the appropriate blade. Haven't pushed it hard, though.

Thanks. I just got it home. Turned out to be another interesting Craig's List deal. Started a thread...

https://www.hobby-machinist.com/thr...ing-craigs-list-find-cm-t-591-band-saw.73437/

Back