Change Gears for 10D and F series lathes

Thank you very much. I will be making a full set of gears. from 6061-T6 if any one needs a replacement gear they can contact me and we can talk about it. I am retired now and live comfortably so I am not looking to charge a ton of money.

Thank you very much. I will be making a full set of gears. from 6061-T6 if any one needs a replacement gear they can contact me and we can talk about it. I am retired now and live comfortably so I am not looking to charge a ton of money.
I'am looking for a 52 tooth, 16 pitch, 14.5 pressure angle gear, with a 5/8 bore. Is the offer still valid.

@Jdnow

First, Welcome to the group!
I had to look up Kerwood. I have relatives in Windsor and London.

Second, it looks like user Overdrive1939! has not been around here since March 2020.
Don't hold your breath for a quick reply.

Have you considered a 3-D printed gear?
If you are interested there are a few links on this site about 3D printed change gears.
If you can't find them with a search let me know and I'll help.

-brino

@Jdnow

First, Welcome to the group!
I had to look up Kerwood. I have relatives in Windsor and London.

Second, it looks like user Overdrive1939! has not been around here since March 2020.
Don't hold your breath for a quick reply.

Have you considered a 3-D printed gear?
If you are interested there are a few links on this site about 3D printed change gears.
If you can't find them with a search let me know and I'll help.

-brino
Thank you for the information, never would of thought of 3d printing for this application.

Back