In Memorium: Roy Scuccimarri (royesses)

Sorry for your loss Dstiggy. I am hoping that you find some peace. Time heals the pain but it never goes completely away.
As you can see, there are a great bunch of guys here and very willing to help.
Looking forward to seeing you guys on here to carry on Roy's legacy.
You've stolen my words,but that is ok :big grin: . I am looking forward to see what they come up with. And we are willing to help.

I am so sorry to hear of your FIL's passing. While he indicated it would happen, it is always a shock when it does. My prayers and good wishes go out to you and your family.

I look forward to your participation in the forum, God Bless.
And that goes for me wholeheartedly, I wish there was a way to pass his avatar to his family who become a new member here, it kind of give us a feeling like we're still talking to Roy.

And that goes for me wholeheartedly, I wish there was a way to pass his avatar to his family who become a new member here, it kind of give us a feeling like we're still talking to Roy.
I would be open to that! However I am not a veteran, and I would not want anyone thinking there is a stolen valor issue going on...

I have a better idea, gonna take me a day or two to get it done though.

There was an amazing floral arrangement that was delivered anonymously to Roy’s service yesterday.

This is the only group I notified of the services, so I’m pretty sure it came from someone here.

My wife was touched by the kind gesture, and I just want to say thank you again to all of you!

Back