In Memorium: Roy Scuccimarri (royesses)

Roy,
So very sorry to hear this. I have enjoyed your posts very much and your wisdom. My prayers go out to you and to your family. I wish there was something profound to say, but don't have the words to express my feelings.

God bless you and your family and may he keep them from harm.
Papa Charlie Thank you for the prayers and kind words. People like you are what makes this such a great forum.

Roy

I've had the privilege of owning a couple of tools that once belonged to you , it may sound strange but every time I used my power feed or my 4 jaw chuck, I thought about you and this is even before I knew about your illness, they will continue to remind me of the kind, honest and generous man I 've had the pleasure of knowing through this forum.

Roy, You don't know me but I just came across this thread and all I can say is I wished I met you earlier, you sound like a really great person whose time has been cut short and wishing you great happiness on the other side while you look down and see all the mistakes we are all still doing:<) Bless you sir and thank you for your service!!

God Speed,
Steve

I've had the privilege of owning a couple of tools that once belonged to you , it may sound strange but every time I used my power feed or my 4 jaw chuck, I thought about you and this is even before I knew about your illness, they will continue to remind me of the kind, honest and generous man I've had the pleasure of knowing through this forum.

Ken I am very happy that a great man and machinist was able to take those tools off my hands. I could not think of a better Man to get them. You are an honest and honorable friend I am so glad to have gotten to know you. If I can take memories with me you and every member here will be with me forever.

Roy

Hi Roy.
I don't know you,but I get the feeling that I missed out on a great person. This is a sad day for H-M. I wish you all the best. God bless you.

Thank youSuzuki4evr. But I have had the fortune of reading your very informative posts. Just one big family.

Roy

Roy, You don't know me but I just came across this thread and all I can say is I wished I met you earlier, you sound like a really great person whose time has been cut short and wishing you great happiness on the other side while you look down and see all the mistakes we are all still doing:<) Bless you sir and thank you for your service!!

God Speed,
Steve

Thank You Steve-F. I learned much much more than I ever gave back here. Hopefully you are seeing what wonderful people are members here and you know you can trust them to give you straight answers and some darn good jokes. You are are one of those wonderful members.

Roy

Oh damn. Very sorry & sad to hear Roy! I've always enjoyed your posts & seeing you around here. You're one of the members that I remember the most. I will truly miss you when you are no longer here. I hate to even say that & still hope things may change. Best wishes to you & your family!

Oh damn. Very sorry & sad to hear Roy! I've always enjoyed your posts & seeing you around here. You're one of the members that I remember the most. I will truly miss you when you are no longer here. I hate to even say that & still hope things may change. Best wishes to you & your family!
Thank you Darkzero. I've always read your posts and have learned a lot from you. If it is possible I will miss all of you on the other side, hopefully the good side.

There is no possibility of change, without a miracle. This is a hideous type of cancer that they can not fix.

I really appreciate your kind words and thoughts.

Roy

Wow Roy,

Just like those above I am having trouble with words.
I am one of the many members that have benefited from your posts.

Thanks for trusting us all with this very personal news.....and for the chance to say thanks and goodbye.

Thanks for your calm wisdom.

Brian (aka brino)

Back