In Memorium: Roy Scuccimarri (royesses)

Very tired and kinda spacey but I'm still here. I really appreciate the thought Mikey, you are a very special man.
You have already done enough by being such a great brother.
I cherish the time we have had on the forum.

They have me doped up on 4mg morphine so I am as comfortable as possible. Please don't worry yourself about me. You and forum members have made my life a joy. You can know that you made a difference in my life.

Roy

Last edited:
So sorry to hear. God speed my friend, and I can't imagine heaven doesn't have a superbly outfitted machine shop. See you on the other side. Mike

Thank you FOMOGO. Your discussions are always filled with great information and wisdom. Another great guy on the forum.

Roy

Very tired and kinda spacey but I'm still here. I really appreciate the thought Mikey, you are a very special man.
You have already done enough by being such a great brother.
I cherish the time we have had on the forum.

They have me doped up on 4mg morphine so I am as comfortable as possible. Please don't worry yourself about me. You and forum members have made my life a joy. You can know that you made a difference in my life.

Roy

Okay, just hated to think about the pain you must be going through. You will be in my prayers every day, Roy, and in my thoughts as well.

It is always a difficult road, and pancreatic CA is one that we medically never got a handle on from a treatment perspective. Hospice is great, be it months or days, they take care of you both physically and emotionally, and maintain your comfort. We all meet our maker at some point, one needs to look back at all the cherished moments and living a full and happy life. If you have any specific concerns or medical questions you can always PM me. Thank you for all your contributions to the forum and also in life.

Mark

I'm very sorry to read of your condition Roy.
We haven't crossed paths much, on H-M, but this thread is clear evidence of how many feel about you.
You will be missed.
Thanks for your contributions and God's speed.

Ray

It is always a difficult road, and pancreatic CA is one that we medically never got a handle on from a treatment perspective. Hospice is great, be it months or days, they take care of you both physically and emotionally, and maintain your comfort. We all meet our maker at some point, one needs to look back at all the cherished moments and living a full and happy life. If you have any specific concerns or medical questions you can always PM me. Thank you for all your contributions to the forum and also in life.

Mark
Mark, thank you so much. You speak with great wisdom and truth. The cancer hit the tail of the pancreas first then the liver wiping out any chance of glucose control. The adrenal was next and is bleeding into the kidney on the left.

For anyone in this thread the hospice will not let you suffer. They respond immediately to changes and give treatment accordingly. I am sure you know all of this. They can bring in hospital beds, ex ray machine, oxygen and anything else you may need. They are the way to go. Medicare pays for this.

Thank you for the offer. I don't like to bother any one and that offer shows the kind and wonderful person you are.

Roy

Roy we have never met, and after spending time here with you I feel a sense of deep loss. I have enjoyed the posts you have put out here and your responses to others, you good sir will be missed but not forgotten. The knowledge you have shared will be used by others for a good long time and for that you should be proud! With a fair amount of certainty we will all meet again in a better place. You are in my prayers.

Roy we have never met, and after spending time here with you I feel a sense of deep loss. I have enjoyed the posts you have put out here and your responses to others, you good sir will be missed but not forgotten. The knowledge you have shared will be used by others for a good long time and for that you should be proud! With a fair amount of certainty we will all meet again in a better place. You are in my prayers.

Tweinke your message is so comforting to me. I hope to eventually see all of you on the other side of life. If it is possible I will be there to help guide everyone in. I have lived my life the same way I have conducted myself on the forum.

Thank you for your prayers and know you are appreciated.
Roy

Last edited:
I am so sorry for your bad news, Buddy. We will keep the faith.

Thank you for all your contributions both on and off this forum.

Prayers for you and your family.

Back