China Post.........REALLY! !!!!

Suzuki4evr

Registered
Registered
Have you guys seen this? I found it on YouTube. I honestly hope this is some spoof clip,because if you use ebay and online shopping sites like I do,wich use China Post, I really hope your or my parcels aren't really treated like this.

I don’t think that’s representative.
I’ve ordered a ton of stuff from China and it’s always arrived in perfect condition. In contrast I’ve ordered four exterior lights from Home Depot three times because three times they were all damaged. The fourth was the charm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t think that’s representative.
I’ve ordered a ton of stuff from China and it’s always arrived in perfect condition. In contrast I’ve ordered four exterior lights from Home Depot three times because three times they were all damaged. The fourth was the charm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So do I,that is why I was a bit baffled and shocked. I only one time got a package that was clearly opened and two carbide burrs was taken out of a set of 10 wich I ordered from banggood. But I know that is not on China Post. But nothing was ever damaged

That is what you get if you don't put a "Fragile" sticker on your package. :)

Everything that I have received via China Post has been received in excellent condition.

Don't know how you would fake that, it's pretty much what I pictured. Just because the packages are being handled roughly doesn't mean the contents will necessarily be ruined, if the cost of the item is low enough then shipping issues are just part of doing business. Stuff I've gotten from china took long enough that they could have shipped it three times for all I know.

FWIW you could probably take similar videos in lots of other sorting facilities, I stopped using UPS a while back when I discovered my packages (expensive racing engine parts) were routinely being thrown over my gate into the side yard.

Any time you have a situation where people have more work than they can physically do you will have some exhibit this kind of behavior, they're probably just trying to make a quota and keep their jobs. There's currently quite a few reports of workers being forced to work long hours in hazardous conditions here in the US with Amazon fulfillment centers and delivery operators. I know FedEx dropped it's contract with Amazon last year, hard business decision to make but I'm sure they had their reasons....

John

In the 70's we had to add tip-n-tells to 150 lb CRT terminal shipping boxes in the U S because the couriers were rolling them end over end down ramps.
I wouldn't discount similar scenes in post office in north America today. Of course they also don't get that many packages thus reducing the exhaustion level shown by the workers in the 3 year old video.

In the 70's we had to add tip-n-tells to 150 lb CRT terminal shipping boxes in the U S because the couriers were rolling them end over end down ramps.
I wouldn't discount similar scenes in post office in north America today. Of course they also don't get that many packages thus reducing the exhaustion level shown by the workers in the 3 year old video.

Yep, we had shock meters of some sort for our video projectors back in the late 80's.

Back