Chip Tray, Don't Tell My Wife

Oh Gosh.....my wife is happy when I confiscate an older tray......she likes shopping for new stuff!

I currently use three of them - 2 on the lathe and 1 (a retractable catch tray) on the band saw.....

@will.mcray : You're in trouble now!
You could have got her the new tray first, or simply got your own.
Definitely do not leave a situation where you have left over 0.5 of the purloined tray, and hope she won't notice.
Get a nice new tray now - and sneak it back to the place from whence the carved up tray came.

Good luck finding a thick one like the original, they don't make'em like they used to.

@will.mcray : Here's hoping you have 20# you can afford to lose. Why? Thinking you should be able to cancel your Weight Watchers membership now. You won't have any problem losing weight on the amount of food she'll be making for you the next couple months.

Question: why is the chip tray clean and has a pile of chips under it? Is it still untouched?

Commercial (thick) sheet pans are available at restaurant supply place. I recommend getting one and baking a nice batch of chocolate chip cookies for her as a thank you.

John

Back