Chip Tray, Don't Tell My Wife

brasssmanget

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Oh Gosh.....my wife is happy when I confiscate an older tray......she likes shopping for new stuff!

I currently use three of them - 2 on the lathe and 1 (a retractable catch tray) on the band saw.....

graham-xrf

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
@will.mcray : You're in trouble now!
You could have got her the new tray first, or simply got your own.
Definitely do not leave a situation where you have left over 0.5 of the purloined tray, and hope she won't notice.
Get a nice new tray now - and sneak it back to the place from whence the carved up tray came.

Aukai

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
Good luck finding a thick one like the original, they don't make'em like they used to.

Tolerent

Registered
Registered
@will.mcray : Here's hoping you have 20# you can afford to lose. Why? Thinking you should be able to cancel your Weight Watchers membership now. You won't have any problem losing weight on the amount of food she'll be making for you the next couple months.

Question: why is the chip tray clean and has a pile of chips under it? Is it still untouched?

matthewsx

H-M Supporter - Silver Member
H-M Supporter - Silver Member
Commercial (thick) sheet pans are available at restaurant supply place. I recommend getting one and baking a nice batch of chocolate chip cookies for her as a thank you.

John

Tolerent

Registered
Registered
@matthewsx :
That's good!
Except for have not yet established that he has even minimal skills in the heat treatment of anything, let alone chocolate chip cookie ingredients.
Hmmm... I need to research this myself. Heading in to make up some cookie dough and anneal it.

It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock