Chroming small Parts.Who???

Kroll

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Guys do anyone know of someone that does chroming on a small scale?Right now I have a small part that is tube shape bout 1"dia by 6" long that needs to be strip(chrome flaking) then rechromed.In the pass things such as small knobs(not made anymore)etc.So if you know of someone or their website please provide a link and maybe your past experiences.Thanks----Kroll

Hi Kroll
i have not chrome plated, but i have copper plated,& nickle plated as well but i am aware you can do electrolytic depositing for chrome as well as other metals. the process is simple and a lot of plating solutions are commercially available.
you may wish to make your own solutions at some time. i saw this video on you tube awhile back maybe it will help
www.youtube.com/watch?v=D63yOLJdcN8

there are a couple video's in the series.
i hope the info helps out!

Try this firm.ps://www.google.com/search?q=performance+plating+olathe&aq=0&oq=performance+plating&aqs=chrome.1.57j0l3j62l2.19282&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

He is located 20 miles south west of Kansas City

[h=1]Eagle Plating[/h]
108 E Rusk Street
Jacksonville, TX 75766-4940

(903) 589-0858

This guy does excellent work. A lot of bikers use him. There was a guy even better here in Tyler, but I think someone killed him. He did a lot of bike parts too.

Back