Cinci Tool Master

drom68

Active User
Registered
Going to pick up this Cinci. Has power to all three axis, power feed on quill, 40 taper spindles, and looks really cool. Everything looks good, the milling head is the original, but was hardly used and set aside. Owner did a bit of a restore on the main portion, mainly paint.

What do I need to know about this type of mill? All good or are there some things to watch out for.

Any idea of the weight, he can load and I can unload with a forklift on my end, just interested in the weight.

00505_3ZOIlVl5EPR_600x450.jpg

Yours is tricked out!
Check the taper on the spindle.
Be sure you get the collets, spindle nut wrenches, knee crank, slotter tooling and cutters.
If she takes monoset collets and they are not supplied with her, they are readily available. However, like good collets they are expensive.
And of course anything else the seller will give you.
Much more rigid than many other popular vertical mills.
Keep us posted you are gonna have a great time with her!

Daryl
MN

That is one EXCELLENT MACHINE. You now can look down on poor Bridgeport owners.

Drom,
Great looking machine. They are a blast to make chips with!
Figure the weight should be around 5000#. Be careful. It's top heavy.

Nice machine.
Congrats!
-brino

The machine weighs about 2500 pounds without the head on the other side of the ram, I'd guess that one is close to 3k pounds.

That was top drawer stuff in it's time, and just really nice to come across today. Congratulations on your purchase. Mike

Thanks for all the reply's. Interesting the Bridgeport came up, I just sold my Bridgeport to a buddy. I have a Tree 2UVR and there are differences. I have no issue with the Bridgeport but I like the rigidity of the Tree. I hope the Cinci is better than the Tree.

Unfortunately the owner is having trouble getting it re-wired and have it running. Most likely I would still buy it in its current condition, but would hut the price would have to be reduced as I would be taking a pretty good risk. Anyway, I will update when I have more info.

Ah....
If you can't get her going.
I'll accept the risk!
I'd really like some parts for mine!!

Daryl
MN

Back