CL Shaper

These things are so desirable for their hobby use that THATS the price they all are... I've seen 4 or 5 of them all $1200~

I bought one that size several years ago for $500.00. The bull gear needed replaced and I cleaned and painted it. Traded for some guns which I traded for a larger shaper.

If anyone is interested I could take a look and report.

That shaper has the rare Cutter-Hammer thermal power switch, which was an option. Not many with those installed.

-It looks about right for what it is! If it was near me I'd go and offer on it.

If it were here in Ct., I would own it already.

"Billy G"

I really don't need a second shaper and at that price I don't think I could make any money on it.

I've watched the prices of those small shapers and Atlas mills rise like the tide over the last decade or so. All those parted out machines on eBay have contributed to that. It's getting so that it's no longer worth buying them and parting them out, which I am personaly glad to see. I got a nice Atlas shaper and mill some years ago before the prices rose, the shaper was in very good shape, just needed cleanup, the mill needed a lot of work. I don't have a particular affinity for grey machine tools, but that orange it a bit out there.

Back