Clausing 5904 Info

Hey
I'm new to the site and need to know the best way to put out the word that I need a metric threading attachment for Clausing 5914 serial number 506927?? Any help is appreciated

The Clausing metric threading kit is not available. They don’t seem to come up used very often. Clausing will send you the drawings for most of the parts. But an electronic lead screw may be a better use of time and money. I’m in the same boat with my 5913.

Thank you - I am going to keep watch out for the Clausing Metric attachment and start looking for a deal on a lathe that metric threads...

…start looking for a deal on a lathe that metric threads...

Hehe, I still have my Grizzly G0602 because I want to be able to metric thread if desired. I’d probably get a die and do it on my Clausing anyway.

I really would like to set up an ELS.

Have you looked into motor and control options? I might be game to do that too. I've seen a complete cnc package somewhere but that is definitely cost prohibitive. dro and speed control with preset capability would interest me tho if not too many $$$

Sorry, I’ve not looked into it with any purpose.

The most common problem with electronic lead screws is that too many people buy the cheapest lowest resolution TAC that they can find. Or worse, try to used a single sensor that is the equivalent of a one-line TAC.

I think that this is the place that we bought the most recent 1000-line rotary encoders from. Of course, that is far from the only part that you will need. However, they probably have more than just rotary encoders. I tried to delete all but the name and address but for some reason, it wouldn't delete.

Hi Robert,
You asked and we acted! We’ve re-designed our website to help you find things faster and easier. Check out our updated website at encoder.com.
You'll find:
This new website is part of our continual drive to be your responsive experts in motion control, providing the motion feedback devices you need. And remember: EPC is still filling most orders in just 4 to 6 days.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Dave Wilson
National Sales Manager
Encoder Products Company
encoder.com
1-800-366-5412 ext 4711 • davew@encoder.com
Encoder Products Company, 464276 Highway 95 South, PO Box 249, Sagle, ID 83860, USA, 208-263-8541
Unsubscribe Manage preferences

Back