Clausing 8520 Parts Sources?

Thanks for the suggestions. I will explore every option available to get this machine up and running. I will check on your post about installing the Servo 140. Actually, I was kind of hoping that someone out there had done a similar install, and would be willing to take advantage of a desperate guy like me and sell the carrier that they are no longer using, lol.

There is one thing that I am absolutely sure of now. If I ever run into a beater 8520 for cheap I will certainly buy it just to parts it out. With the scarcity of parts for these machines, you could set your own prices for them. As recently as a couple of months ago, I passed on a "well used" one for 400 bucks. I'll never pass on one again.
Thanks for the suggestions. I will explore every option available to get this machine up and running. I will check on your post about installing the Servo 140. Actually, I was kind of hoping that someone out there had done a similar install, and would be willing to take advantage of a desperate guy like me and sell the carrier that they are no longer using, lol.

There is one thing that I am absolutely sure of now. If I ever run into a beater 8520 for cheap I will certainly buy it just to parts it out. With the scarcity of parts for these machines, you could set your own prices for them. As recently as a couple of months ago, I passed on a "well used" one for 400 bucks. I'll never pass on one again.

Back