Clausing 8520 parts

boneyard51

Registered
Registered
I bought a Clausing mill a few years ago and the seller thought he would help me by pulling it out of his garage, well he tipped it over damaging the slide dial, handle, lead screw and probably some other small parts. Looking to buy them if anyone has them or would like help in locating them . Some other model numbers may fit such as 8525 and maybe others. Thanks in advance,

Bones

Last edited:
Ouch that must have been painful to watch. Keep an eye on Ebay and Craigslist for parts
mark

Will do! Luckily he did it before I arrived with my trailer, or unluckily, as I would have stopped him!Here are pics of the carnage.
0D66AF15-84CF-465B-A56E-27C8361A1D29.jpeg
63747E9C-A3EB-4F2B-91F3-A8D4A5455F4F.jpeg

Have you tried Clausing? They still have some parts available for these mills. Even if they don't stock them they may be able to help identify alternative parts that will fit.

https://www.clausing-industrial.com/partsService.asp

There is also a Clausing Yahoo group, but don't know how active it is since Yahoo groups are going away.

No, haven’t contacted Clausing yet, not in a big hurry, though I’d see if I could find some used at a reasonable price. Don’t really need the mill, just like to have it in operating condition. I have some old stuff I might trade for the parts.
I wonder what the chances of straightening the parts are ?

Bones

Back