Clausing mk3a pictures

Barncat

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Hi all, new person here. I just purchased a clausing mk3a lathe. It is missing the thread chart above the quick change gear box. Can anyone send me a good picture so I can print it and tape it to my lathe?Thanks in advance for any help!

Welcome & pics please. I don't see people asking for pics much here - but I'm from a different discipline. Might be fun if you try! I'll go 1st......

DOOLEY BENEFIT 20131006m.jpg

Ha! Guess I should have been more specific. Looking for a good picture of the threading chart. If I am doing this right here are some pictures of the lathe loaded in my car after I bought it.IMG_20180505_121630700_LL.jpgIMG_20180504_174220847.jpg

Thanks, I know what you are looking for. I hope your pics will motivate someone with the right picture to respond.

Woo Hoo! Tight fit in the car! Hope those pics helped and I did reach out to see if a plate can be made for you. Stay tuned.

Big thanks to 34_40 for all the help and sending me the pics of the chart. My wife says she will make a spreadsheet for me to laminate. I will post it here for others when it is done.

What are the original height & width dimensions of the plate?

I can try and get those measures later today.

Back