Clausing Model 111 Parts

badsix

Registered
Registered
my boy just bought a Clausing model 111 lathe that we want to restore, and we need a gear for it. any idea were to start looking.
thanks Jay D.

Some one on that major aution site has a whole selection for the 100 series clausing. At least it was there a week ago.

What major auction site? Ebay. Just bought a Clausing that needs to be restored. And kd4gij is right about contacting Clausing. Talked to them today and they said they still have gears and a few other parts. They were very helpful.

Thats good news, and Yes, there was some gears on ebay for a clausing 100 series.
I've heard Clausing was very helpful from other folks but haven't had to call them for anything myself.

Like Diane ask what gear do you need. I have some clausing gears for the apron and the reverse gears. I can check if I know what your looking for. I have found the 100 series gear mostly is DIY gears or eBay clausing don't have a lot to pick from. There is guy on here or used to be that had access to a warehouse full of old machine parts. I think his name was Dave or David?
Good luck.
CH

Like Diane ask what gear do you need. I have some clausing gears for the apron and the reverse gears. I can check if I know what your looking for. I have found the 100 series gear mostly is DIY gears or eBay clausing don't have a lot to pick from. There is guy on here or used to be that had access to a warehouse full of old machine parts. I think his name was Dave or David?
Good luck.
CH
its the gear right behind the chuck has some sort of clutch on it I think its call a bull gear
thanks Jay D.

Back