Cletus' PM-935TS-3PH Mill Log

I replaced mine mine stops rail with a one piece 80/20 aluminum rail, if I recall i had to modify the locking nut. I also did a ball detent that locks the Z handle and a wedge clamp that hods the wrench for the head adjustment bolts. My DRO scale is on the other side, some people integrate both on the same side.
20161128_081456.jpg

I replaced mine mine stops rail with a one piece 80/20 aluminum rail, if I recall i had to modify the locking nut. I also did a ball detent that locks the Z handle and a wedge clamp that hods the wrench for the head adjustment bolts. My DRO scale is on the other side, some people integrate both on the same side.
View attachment 381654
another great approach. I like the replacement track. Love the additional tool storage.

Back to square one!
Well, my replacement draw bar has finally arrived. However, they sent me the wrong part. I'm reaching out to Mike at PM now to try and figure it all out. It took 10-days and $110.50 to get from my Miami forwarder to my hands (shipping, duties and taxes). Sending it back is not going to be an option because of the shipping cost and there's no refund on the already paid shipping charges!

EDIT
Just got hold of Mike, very apologetic for the mixup. They're sending me a replacement DB-101 draw bar.

Last edited:
I hope they look after the shipping, duties etc for you as well.

Unfortunately they won't do that. I'll just have to eat it!
Thing is, I use my shop and machines both commercially and as a hobby, it's not like the mill is dead in the water, I'm using the original manual drawbar, but once you've gotten used to the power drawbar, it's really hard to go back to the little ladder and wrench! :rolleyes:

Setup to use my Shars coaxial indicator on a job this morning and found it is all jammed-up. Contacted Amazon, they want me to send it back (a case of the candle costing more than the funeral). Contacted Shars by phone and explained the situation and the logistics involved. They are sending me a new unit.
In the meantime, have fallen back on the trusty old edge-finder to complete the job.
Shars coax.jpg

Last edited:
Geez, Of all the luck. I hope the rest of your week goes better!

And I complain when I have to send something back for $10 bucks.

Back