Cletus' PM-935TS-3PH Mill Log

That pretty warm for sure. It's 54°F here in north central Washington right now at 2021 hours, it was probably mid 60s mid day today.

PM made good and the correct replacement draw-bar (DB-101) just arrived at the shop and what a huge difference a Power Draw-bar makes to tool-changes! I think I will purchase an additional and keep it as a spare.
Just took on a project to completely refurbish some Operating Tables, Looks like the mill would pay for itself in the first quarter of next year.

Well Shars made good as well, sending me a replacement coaxial center finder. Seems like it went to the wrong address at first, but it made it's way to me today.... Thank you SHARS!
Center Finder.jpg

Nice Cletus,

What's the framed Road Bike magazine article about?

Tim
kc7eay

Well, the pool looks fun also. I haven't riden road bikes in about 30 years. Fell off going to fast and busted by foot real bad and almost lost my foot. Got back into riding dirt bikes for a few but it is one of those things that I was always doing with buddies and leaving my wife at home. I lost my long time riding buddy to a stroke a couple years ago, so decided to sale the dirt bike and buy a couple new ATVs.

We use the ATVs here on the property daily, so it works out nice now we can go out riding together.

Then I retired and decided to get into a new hobbie which brings me to this forum a smaller savings account and a couple really cool machines enroute from Taiwan!

Tim

Back