Closing in on 24,000

You know what happens now... We work toward 25,000!

We know that MANY of the new members are participating.
Just look at the number of messages and posts increasing!

Forum statistics
Threads 54,600
Messages 520,089

:HM:

All of us here should encourage others to post / contribute, even if they feel shy or their projects aren't all that interesting or important.

David

All of us here should encourage others to post / contribute, even if they feel shy or their projects aren't all that interesting or important.

David

I agree David. There really is no reason to be shy. We all have something to contribute and say. :encourage: The whole point of this site is to share, learn, and have fun. We just have to understand that there are as many view points on a subject as there are members and none of which are wrong. This is our hobby and again are here to have fun and enjoy. Every member has something interesting to share, I guarantee it.

24,065 and climbing...

We need to not only encourage, but insure that newcomers feel safe and comfortable posting questions and machining concerns on here. That means tolerance and kindness must always be of the first order. They must feel that they are not being "swallowed up" by those with superior knowledge, experience, and skills. The above seems somewhat simplistic, but with this many members of differing skills levels, it really isn't.

We have, regrettably, had a rash of "chest thumping" and "my expertise trumps your expertise" in the past. This is counterproductive to the mission of our site. Fortunately, some of the major offenders have been sent on their way. The objective is always to help members get things accomplished, and that goal is second to none.

Forum statistics
Threads55,055
Messages524,095
Members24,211

Back