Comedy Hour on H-M Starts at... Well Usually Nights Around This Time

I used to have a full size poster of that disassembled bug! I loved that thing!

Kinda reminds me of my garage , and basement , and back yard ...........................................and other basement . And my Vidmars . :eek 2:

That barn dust ad has got to be the best ever , I'm sure there were many laughs from it . :grin: The other one ......................reminds me of some of our employees . :rolleyes:

Yup that barn dust one is one of my favorites!

I've never done the hammer drill thing but I did do the hammer on a screwdriver thing plenty of times removing brake rotors on Hondas when I was too lazy to go get the impact screwdriver.

I just got home, and can see you guys are getting paid to be bored, I'm going to bed. Asta La Seya :)

Haha, not me. I work during the day, I'm just an insomniac. I should probably get some sleep too. o_O

Get some rest Dave, you might have to make 2 trips to the post office with my stuff.... :encourage:

Hehe, I think you got me confused with Dave. The only thing I had for sale just sold today.

This is my bad day . I have to try and stay awake as late as possible to get me back on a daylight schedule , just to get back to nightshift Wed. night . :rolleyes:

No, just tired, but you guys keep answering....Dave has a bunch of buckets coming my way,,,,,,when he catches up. Told him to just pack a Vidmar, I'll send the moving company. :grin:

Back