Comedy Hour on H-M Starts at... Well Usually Nights Around This Time

Hehe, I think you got me confused with Dave. The only thing I had for sale just sold today.

If he was referring to me , it's over 2 trips already . It'll take 3 trips for just 1 of those boxes ! :weight:

This is my bad day . I have to try and stay awake as late as possible to get me back on a daylight schedule , just to get back to nightshift Wed. night . :rolleyes:

Don't know how you do it. It takes me weeks to.fix my sleep schedule when it gets out of whack, which it is now.

If he was referring to me , it's over 2 trips already . It'll take 3 trips for just 1 of those boxes ! :weight:

Must be you. Only thing I sold recently was a R8 spindle wiper & it only weighed 6oz. :D

I had a lot of sleepless nights doing 48 hr 911 shifts, I'm over it....

I never minded working 7 nights a week . It was a solid schedule , no changes , no time off other than vacations . I actually looked forward to going to work .

OT fact . It was 6 years yesterday that Unilever told us they were closing our plant , which they did 6 months later . Someone posted this on FB along with a pretty long letter . It seems like yesterday .

I'll catch everyone in a few hours . Time to pack up the pick up ! :encourage:

I'm not sure it's called a radiator, we called them the oil cooler, but it's directly north of the guy in the middle of the page holding the door next to the body. Right next a cylinder head and intake manifold.

Back