Complete HEADSTOCK WITH 6 jaw chuck , no bed $269.00

Silverbullet

Registered
Registered
Found on HGR TODAY this is complete motor , head stock , looks like the bed snapped off at head great parts . If anyone here buys it I'd like the adapter on the back of spindle for collet closer. If you don't mind or need. The 6 jaw chucks worth more then that money.

Last edited:
If there's anything you're desperate for from HGR, let me know. I'm 35 minutes from them and they're open Saturdays. And they usually 'deal' if you're in person and have cash with no fussing around.

Thanks but my funds are gone till either I get my spine fixed or win a money magnet . YUPP no used sales from me to buy used from HGR . I did want a linear slide that's on there for $13.99 I put an offer of $7.50 but don't expect an answer. I think it would work for a taper attachment build on my logan . Lyle Peterson aka Mr Pete sold me a casting he made for his logan . Trying to keep my brain building and getting parts for when I'm able. But I don't want a big credit Bill .

Looks like it was dropped...

Anybody know what brand of headstock it is?

How about a link to HGR on this item?

I found a headstock and 6 jaw after going thru 10 or more pages, the one I found had no info on it and the pics were not good.

It said Sheldon lathe ill look in a few min I put in in a watch list. Item # 0817-062-0113 didn't say sold on my watch list . If you click print the pictures are better.

Last edited:
Yeah, I found it. Total 100% junk! Including the 6-jaw chuck! They used it as a speed lathe for polishing. It looks like it, too!

That's a "M" headstock. Maybe off of a 12/13" lathe.

Back