Connecting A Vfd (huanyang Hy02d223b) To A Tb6560 3 Axis Driver Blue Boards

dooshare

Registered
Registered
Hi Everyone, I am new to this site. I am looking all over the web but cannot get any assistance and sure someone had this issue before. I am building a CNC and running into a problem. The CNC run good but want to connect my Huanyang HY02D223B to the TB6560 3 axis blue controller board. The controller board has 3 connectors.
upload_2016-6-30_8-39-6.png
how do i connect this to the VFD connector panel. And how to set up with Mach3
upload_2016-6-30_8-44-55.png

This is the 3 pin outs on the Controller board

upload_2016-6-30_9-18-58.png

I am sure new builders will run into the same problems.

Bellow is photos of my CNC Build:

upload_2016-6-30_8-47-19.png

Last edited:
welll... from the standpoint of the HY device- Mine has RS485 Comms which I'm told the newer units do not have/offer any longer. I believe you can send commands via that communications path? (someone here will know as I use Centroid). On the device connectors you have the option of the following analog controls (from the older manuals anyway): External Voltage 0-5V,0-10V,4-20mA,0-20mA. This means, for example, my Centroid controller sets the speed via a 0-10V DAC. Thus I setup the VFD to this mode of analog control. For Mach 3: I saw this post: https://www.machsupport.com/forum/index.php?topic=14182.0

Others here probably have some info specific to Mach3. I am looking forward to seeing this done! Hope you'll keep posting your progress.
tx CG

welll... from the standpoint of the HY device- Mine has RS485 Comms which I'm told the newer units do not have/offer any longer. I believe you can send commands via that communications path? (someone here will know as I use Centroid). On the device connectors you have the option of the following analog controls (from the older manuals anyway): External Voltage 0-5V,0-10V,4-20mA,0-20mA. This means, for example, my Centroid controller sets the speed via a 0-10V DAC. Thus I setup the VFD to this mode of analog control. For Mach 3: I saw this post: https://www.machsupport.com/forum/index.php?topic=14182.0

Others here probably have some info specific to Mach3. I am looking forward to seeing this done! Hope you'll keep posting your progress.
tx CG
Yes i will For sure i am not the only one that has this combination. I tried on other forums but with no luck. That is why my lock on is Dooshare as i believe we can learn a lot from each other and also support and taking everyone to a higher level.

I'm sorry I cannot help on that but I would like to draw your attention on severe issues with the TB6560 board you use.
Have a look here on some simple mods you can make to keep it alive for long time.

Petros

Back