Converting equipment to 12vdc only

WoW AGAIN!
Hadn't been back to look at this in ages, but still amazed at the helpful aspect this forum generates. I go onto so many that most of the answers would be "why would you...?", you shouldn't.", or some private rant. Here all I got was positive help. Thanks again all of you, tho none will probably read this part. ps. The friend sold the property. I DID get an inverter. I found an add for a 3000 watt unit for under $100, and even knowing it HAD to be scam, couldn't resist. I WORKS GREAT UP TO ABOUT 2500+ WATTS! And, of course the seller no longer exists! (or I would go for more) He did admit the offer was a typo... but fulfilled it anyway! Don't find many like that. Plus, I was given some 125AH Telecomm batteries and even a weatherproof outside cabinet. (from a former employer who for some strange reason (I DID make him a millionaire, but...) liked me! And of course, I am now old enough and beat up enough (youthful invincibility DOES wear off) that I couldn't do it anyway!
God Bless all & stay Healthy

I vote for building a steam engine and making the lathe steam powered... unless, of course, there is a stream near by with a decent elevation drop.

Back