Coolant distributor on turret

frankly2

H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
H-M Platinum Supporter
Became tired of always trying to make sure the coolant was going to the right place and the constant adjustments while running multiple parts. Here are 2 pics of what i made to cure the hassle while running parts. The pic's are only the concept put together but not hooked up to the coolant feed as yet. I will let you gentlemen know how it works out in a future post ! I have yet to make wire stays for the hoses, they will fasten to the threaded holes under the ports for the hoses. Let me know what you think of the concept. Has anybody else tried this concept before ??

Attachments

• Coolant Distributer-b.JPG
    Coolant Distributer-b.JPG
    847.4 KB · Views: 38
  • Coolant Distributer-a.JPG
    Coolant Distributer-a.JPG
    838.2 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Turret oiler works perfect. No more in process adjustments, it does the job ! If anyone of you wants a copy just let me know, I’ll show my next reduced in size generation with pics when I get it done and running. It works perfect on the box tools.

Last edited:
I really like the look of this setup. Did you make your own swivel seal?

Yes, used ”O” rings, they are set in groves in the inner core. Outer body is clean bore with holes for feed tubes, inner core has one feed port to align with outer feed tubes as turret rotates.

This coolant distributor is made to fit my DSM-59, but the idea should work on most all turrets. I posted the idea for any who wants it for their use, have fun with your own designs ! !

Back