Could you give a minute of prayer,, just one

Silverbullet

Registered
Registered
I just went through hell today , my Dr did injections on four vertebrae about 2:00 today L1 to L4 inclusive . Getting to the hospital was fine but no handicap van parking they said use the parking YUPP 6'4" height restrictions. Sprinters 9' + . So I go in sign in then the fun rousted around getting the lifting sling under me on the wheelchair now pains screaming in my spine jacked up and lowered on the gerney then flattened out and stripped . They wanted to use antithesis but I chose local so my daughter could make it to her clients at 4 , at about 2pm I'm in the operation room getting frozen and injected ,, wish I took the antithesis ,, but I SUFFERED thru blood pressure went up to 181- 93 at the worst part of the pain involved. He told us my problem is extremely rare he's only seen two in many years. Then he says you may feel pain in different areas I didn't know are affected. But he has hope and says he can help get my life back . We made it home for her clients too.
So I ask for the minute , I've been including everyone on here who asks and others who don't in my prayer times which seem daily.

I sure hope things can turn around for you, Silver. Seems like you've done your share of suffering by now. Hope you get some rest.

-frank

Sending good thoughts your way Silver!

Prayers sent, Silverhawk. Here's hoping that Doc is right and that he helps you get your life back.

Ditto w/ Mikey. I hope he can help you get you at least some of your life back.

Silver,
I too have back issues which come and go. Mostly come. Had surgery on L4 &L5 back in '96. Helped a little for a while but something I will have to put up with until I leave this world I suppose. So I know somewhat the pain you must be in. Please know that from the other side of this earth, I am praying for you and healing according to God's will.

Silverbullet,
Not many things I can guarantee except your pain is only temporary.
Keep looking up.

Hey Silver, I can associate with back pain and epidural injections. I have degenerative disc disease in my lower back from L3 down and have had multiple injections and surgeries. My latest was last week for a Spinal Stimulator implant, still healing up.
What's the prognosis on your back, if you don't mind me asking ???

Prayers sent - - keep the faith, he will help.

Silverbullet - prayers sent from Maryland.
Back pain is so very difficult to deal with. I hope the injections are starting to help.

Back