Could you give a minute of prayer,, just one

Silver, still sending good energy your way. Any update?

A little update it's been two weeks since this last procedure. I'm testing my self with moving more and seeing how the pain is. The day I had them injected was the worst day of pain I've ever endured screaming, stabbing, an tearing all at once after getting home and the transfer to bed it hit and lasted for three days even with heavy doses of morphine. Needless to say the drugs have caused another problem , concrete in the bowels. And it just won't move, so now I'm fighting another battle. But good news there is improvement in the back pains, I've been able to sit up straighter in bed and turning seems to be less pain involved . Now I'm cutting back on the drugs to see just how much I can do without it. Four mg twice a day I'm shooting for instead of eight mg every six hrs. Oh and the fentanyl 50mg every two days.
Hopefully I can get brave enough to get into my wheelchair and get out to the shop. It'll take a year to empty and install the machinery . Being chair bound and alone no help at all. Wish I had some old retired friends with time to spend helping and enjoying food and friendship . I really THANK ALL ON HERE FOR PRAYING , GOD WILL RETURN HIS FAVOUR HE LIKES TO TALK WITH US.

Prayers and best wishes. Stay strong. Stay positive.

Needless to say the drugs have caused another problem , concrete in the bowels. And it just won't move, so now I'm fighting another battle.

i was in the hospital with my leg in traction and for the most part life was ok until the nurse asked if i had a bowel movement. i innocently said no. not so the next day after they slipped me a mickey. i'm sure there is a pill or something to quickly correct that.

Have you ever tried to get to a bathroom in a wheelchair or transfer with no leg help to get to a toilet. Pills to help usually make you blow out the toilet if you make it , by then it's squirt sity no h right. Ever tried cleaning yourself rolling in it. Nope I need regulated not kaboom bang ooee guooee. No fun but forty years of being messed up really disturbs me . If I had caused my problem I'd accept it , guess really I have but still don't like it. Ill get it straightened out I'm weaning myself off the morphine and relying on the fentanyl patches for relief of pain I'm feeling improvement so after a time spent upright in the wheelchair will tell how much. I haven't got brave enough to get out yet but I will soon.

have you ever tried to take a crap while one leg was suspended in the air, a shallow pan on the bed under your ass while the room was full of teenage girls visiting your neighbor in the bed next to you? i am well aware haha

at least i didn't have to clean myself rolling in it but i had to roll in it for awhile
while the hardly english speaking oriental nurse showed my full pan to everyone in the room

They revel in our anguish, and yes even worse had them dig it out of my bum. I've spent well over a year in hospitals and rehab, at one point I was being tortured by a nurse and she was fired for forcing me to hold my head up shortly after three spinal operations in three weeks. Pure evil telling me get use to it you ain't never leaving that chair. Very wrong I walked for years causing the pain which put me back in. Twenty five good years .
Don't think there's anything I haven't been through . Dropped from a guerney by orderllys, twisting my hip and it's never been right since.

Heavenly Father, giver of life and health: Comfort and relieve thy sick servants, and give thy power of healing to those who minister to their needs, that those for whom our prayers are offered may be strengthened in their weakness and have confidence in thy loving care; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who liveth and reigneth with thee and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.

I keep praying for you , my friend. I hope you get some relief.

Back