Couldn't Resist Another Deal for Beefy Drill Presses, and Wondering If I Should Buy This Horizontal Metal Bender

I noticed that stuff on CL. Was in a HUGE empty building. And left behind were a few things. I asked myself, why did they leave that stuff behind? If it is good, it’s typically not left behind. Didn’t you have your warning flags going up???
They were just emptying out that one warehouse since they had multiples next to eachother, and were getting getting rid of stuff they didn't use for the sake of saving space. The whole family gave me the "honest folk" vibe, especially when they expressed how important it was to know their machines would very helping less fortunate folk. I have been very fortunate myself with running into good people, and have yet to get ripped off (knock on wood).

By the way, all you guys are right about me not needing another drill press. I have to stop jumping on deals and be realistic

By the way, all you guys are right about me not needing another drill press. I have to stop jumping on deals and be realistic

Don't we all . :)

Susan, it sounds to me as if you just might be becoming a hoarder...LOL! One question I have for you is will you have the available power to runs all this equipment? I remember a post from awhile back about limited power available in your shop.

The horizontal mill won’t do tapping like a vertical mill will unless you can get a tapping head for it. There usually isn’t any provision for a quill down feed on the vertical mill heads fo a horizontal mill.

John

Back