Craigslist is Barren

Shootymacshootface

I make little metal out of big metal.
Registered
Has anyone noticed how few listings are on CL? I guess that its another unexpected side effect of the plague.

Well we can invent reasons, like they have bigger concerns right now. Or maybe they think the seller's market will be terrible, which is probably correct. Anyone care to speculate how new car sales are right now? It's a real question as I have no idea. Anyway, in terms of used machinery, what's the motivation right now to sell, other than someone passing away...

Haven't been on CL since all the debacle but I could see it going both ways. People either cleaning out or purging excess for some spare change. On the other hand I wouldn't want to be dealing with anyone I don't have to right now!!! :eek 2:

I would say that many ads have been taken down, new ads not put up because it's not a idea to come i to contact with random people right now.

My local (Portland) listings look normal. Lots of machines, tooling, and tools. Might be a regional thing.

Here in New England it is mostly items that have been up for a long time. I think that Ebay is the way to go right now. More items and no direct contact with yucky humans.

I'm doing my part to keep it alive , I sold my Cub 126 off of CL today . One less yard ornament ! :big grin:

I hope that, that didn't leave you tractorless. I have a 1956 Farmall Cub with a loader. I don't know how I would get along without it

By no means . I still have 3 zero turns and the Bota FEL . ( along with some other toys )The Cub I hope will be my last ..............................until the next one .

Back