Craigslist is Barren

Has anyone noticed how few listings are on CL? I guess that its another unexpected side effect of the plague.

Dunno about the plague thing, but my experience lately has been that people are moving from Craigslist to Facebook marketplace. (Not advocating for FB since I'd just as soon it went away, but the user groups on there are nice, as is marketplace..)

Dunno about the plague thing, but my experience lately has been that people are moving from Craigslist to Facebook marketplace. (Not advocating for FB since I'd just as soon it went away, but the user groups on there are nice, as is marketplace..)
Come to think of it my wife looks there frequently, I think. I've never had a FB account, but she keeps an eye on RI3gun to keep me informed of upcoming matches.

Cub Cadet

cub126.jpeg

Handsome and hard working garden tractors.

Craigslist is still producing for me, I found the exact rolling workbench I had been hoping for today and will put my new Rockwell DP on it tomorrow. Yes, much classified traffic has gone over to Facebook. I sold my camper there a few weeks back although I did have it listed on Craigslist too. People are on that thing 24x7 so it's bound to be a good place for selling stuff. I only use it for Marketplace and Messenger now, I do my "social" media at Hobby Machinist these days :grin:

John

Hey ! That's a sweet looking Cubby there ! :encourage:

The Cubby giving you a.......never mind TMI

The 126 is also the 3rd rarest cub built with a production run of just 5,247 units built!
Here's mine I restored from a basket case several year ago.

DSCN3574.jpg

And just for the he!! of it, my front yard on the 4th every year.
That's been a few years ago though, The fleet has grown somewhat since that picture!

DSC00472.jpg

This is from last year
DSCN5968.JPG

Last edited:
Chrysler Imperial?

Back