Crossing the border . US to Canada and back or visa versa .

Canadian, if you bring a bunch of stuff to sell to me it will cover the cost.

Toronto is in a hot spot now as well, about 1000 cases per day.

Oh jeez . I'll have to get in touch with the boy an DIL later on tonight . On a side note ......................

My DIL always brought me some of this down when she visited . I'll have to warn them to please stock up on this ! :beer:

There are some would like to close the border and there are others flaunting the rules.
People are using US taxis in Buffalo NY to get across. I see them coming and going all day.

Pierre

How long will beer in cans last?
There are a few cases of it near me.

How long will beer in cans last?
Not too long around my place ! :big grin:

I found this beer while in Ireland and loved it but we can't find it here . They were bringing some down from Toronto until they couldn't cross the border . :mad:

If it stores well I can p/u a few cases for you. when the border opens wife will want to see sister in Towson

There are some would like to close the border and there are others flaunting the rules.
People are using US taxis in Buffalo NY to get across. I see them coming and going all day.

I travel I 81 up and back to Upstate NY alot and see many many Canadian tags heading south for the winter . Always wondered how they got back in while this pandemic was going on .

If it stores well I can p/u a few cases for you. when the border opens wife will want to see sister in Towson
Ooooooooh Yeah ! :encourage: I'm in Towson now ! :grin:

Friend of mine are staying south till the border opens again

Back