Crossing the border . US to Canada and back or visa versa .

This whole thing is quite the royal PITA . I guess they have to do what they have to do though and we'll get thru it sooner or later .

Once we get the vaccination rate up to 70% things will get better, we are around 34% currently. I am hoping by July. Haven’t see dad since December 2019. We do video calls when my sister goes over. She is his primary care person and has been vaccinated at the same time he was. He being 90 is in high risk, and I live 6 hours away. Been long time.
Pierre

The U.S. and Canada once had the longest open border in the world. All you had to do was show your driver's license. It was common for people from BC to visit our area. Every single one of them were such nice people. Now nothing for months. So sad.

Kauai has had the lowest covid cases in the state(America), like 0 cases for weeks, since we opened up, we are having double digits a day now. Our local community wants to travel, and brings it home. 1 Travel case from a traveler, the rest from cabin fever types who "HAVE" to travel(deals), and bring it home. 1 grandmother among 7 family members who tested positive after 1 person wanted to travel inter island for fun, she was shipped out after contracting covid from them, and died. Now is not the time to go for it. Stay safe...

You have a better chance to see the Blue Jays, as they are likely to be playing their games in Buffalo NY at Sahlen Field.
Pierre

Just announced that the Blue Jays will play in Buffalo Sahlen Field starting first weekend of June. The Bisons will play in New Jersey.
Pierre

Hm...............................how did I recieve a Canadian flag on my avatar ? :grin: I didn't change it . :dunno:

Back