• Welcome back Guest! Did you know you can mentor other members here at H-M? If not, please check out our Relaunch of Hobby Machinist Mentoring Program!

• In order for the Member Map to work properly, you must allow Google services AND Hobby Machinist to know your location. These settings are found in your browser of choice and in your Hobby Machinist profile.

Winner Custom Stock Rest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a link?

Yup, Here ye go.

Bandsaw Resto

Randy,
Nice job! looks like plenty of thought went into your design. One suggestion for anyone wanting to copy this or any other roller design is to extend the roller support ears past the hight of the roller. This would prevent stock from rolling off.

Roller/stands are so handy to have in one man shop. I made these some time last year and have used them on the mill, iron worker and to support long pieces that extend past the welding table.

My hats off to you on your ability to work with aluminum. I really like what you did, very nice work sir.
View attachment 127890 View attachment 127892

Yeah, actually I did think about doing that and decided against it. My reason is my roller is only 6 inches and I felt that if I ever had stock that I wanted to over hang it I couldn't.

Yup, Here ye go.

Bandsaw Resto

Yeah, actually I did think about doing that and decided against it. My reason is my roller is only 6 inches and I felt that if I ever had stock that I wanted to over hang it I couldn't.

That makes total sense.

Very nice Randy. Super functional, compact, and it looks great! (Nice Snap On box too!)

Thank you everyone for the accolades, it is greatly appreciated.

would you mind posting photos of the Light post its self?

Thanks,

Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back