• Welcome back Guest! Did you know you can mentor other members here at H-M? If not, please check out our Relaunch of Hobby Machinist Mentoring Program!

• In order for the Member Map to work properly, you must allow Google services AND Hobby Machinist to know your location. These settings are found in your browser of choice and in your Hobby Machinist profile.

Winner Custom Stock Rest

Status
Not open for further replies.
what if you move your toolbox?

You mean for the need of a stock rest? I do have separate floor standing stock rests. If the move is permanent, I will have to rethink my plan. I am however, really liking my layout right now.

my big snap on box hasn't moved for 20 years...except for the one time it tipped over by itself...watching tv one day hear a big bang..looked outside..nutin...a few days later..toooools everywhere....cabled to the wall since

Nice aluminum work and design Randy, it looks great. I agree with your thoughts on being able to use the stand for wider work, we just never know.:)

Nice looking work.I am still looking for any members int he Cape Coral, Fl area to hook up with, no luck so far. If any one knows a member have him get in touch with me.My passion is the restoration of some of the old jewels like Rivett, Logan,SB and others.
Regards, George

@RandyM your shop is disgustingly clean. I'd be afraid to do any work in there for fear of getting something dirty.
You'd probably be afraid to enter my shop at all.

@RandyM your shop is disgustingly clean. I'd be afraid to do any work in there for fear of getting something dirty.
You'd probably be afraid to enter my shop at all.

Yeah, I have that effect on people. Trust me, it does get dirty. The key is to pick and clean up after every project, sometimes in the middle if it is a large ongoing one. The good news for you is, you to can have an organized shop, ya just have to want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back