Dc Treadmill Motor Controllers (what Are My Options?)

dang, those are a couple of beefy motors, especially the one with the 2 fans! I don't recognise the controller unfortunately, my guess for the pot would be the small plug with 3 wires coming out. Usually the white wire is the center wiper of the pot, but that might not translate to that style. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable will chime in!

I believe the little plug with blk / red and wht is what your after. Do you have the rest of the machine to follow it up to the control panel?

Tread mill motor controller questions. I must thank Reventropy for starting this thread. I picked up a couple tread mill motors. What are the various controller options?

The first one I sort of goof'd up as I did not grab the controller.

The second one, I also got the controller, but that does not clear it up much for me (where do I tie in a potentiometer? On the treadmill, the cable goes up to the touch pad up top). The board also drove a linear actuator (for the slope adjust).

View attachment 114638 View attachment 114639 View attachment 114640 View attachment 114641 View attachment 114642 View attachment 114643 View attachment 114644

Give me until the afternoon and I can get the schematic off the machine because I have the same setup as your second motor and controller and I took a pic of the schematic before I tossed the rest of the machine.
And for your first motor, just get an MC60 controller off of ebay or another treadmill that has a pooched motor

here is the schematic to that motor and controller

IMG_0996_zpsesfz6esv.jpg

And this as you can see is that same as yours but I haven't had a chance to wire in a potentiometer
IMG_0997_zpsftmzh7hp.jpg

Im not sure that this controller could work due to the fact that where you would add a potentiometer is a phone jack style plug.......would need to figure out which wires controlled the motor speed. The section that controlled the linear jack for slope adjustment on the treadmill is ignored all together

IMG_0996_zpsesfz6esv.jpg

IMG_0997_zpsftmzh7hp.jpg

IMG_0996_zpsesfz6esv.jpg

IMG_0997_zpsftmzh7hp.jpg

IMG_0996_zpsesfz6esv.jpg

IMG_0997_zpsftmzh7hp.jpg

IMG_0996_zpsesfz6esv.jpg

IMG_0997_zpsftmzh7hp.jpg

IMG_0996_zpsesfz6esv.jpg

IMG_0997_zpsftmzh7hp.jpg

I have the same motor and have tested it with a Minarik speed controller, and it works fine. Check them on Ebay for cost

Back