Decimal wall chart 28" x 27" where to get?

How many monies for the lamination? I have the big chart and will need to do something to protect it.
Unfortunately I don't remember, it was quite a while back when they were Kinkos, they're called FedEx Office now. Even though, I'm sure the prices are different these days.

I do however remember going to the 2 other big box Office supply stores. One of them couldn't laminate poster size & the other one was much more expensive than what I was willing to pay, Kinkos price was more reasonable/fair.

I did also buy a poster frame later for it even though I got the poster laminated. So that's another option, probably better IMO, if laminating costs have gone up also.

I did also buy a poster frame later for it even though I got the poster laminated. So that's another option, probably better IMO, if laminating costs have gone up also.
@Firstram Kinda funny & a bit embarrassing but the laminated wall chart & poster frame have been sitting in the hallway for yrs. Haha

I never got around to hanging it up in the garage cause I haven't decided on a good place for it, I've just been using the mini charts that are hanging on my workbench. But now that my eyes aren't working as good as they used to, I probably should hang the wall chart up one of these days. :)

Seeing the brand of the poster frame, looks like I got it from Walmart.

20221126_194832.jpg

I actually made my own chart... basically, a list of drill bit sizes (fraction, letter, number, metric by 0.5mm) with the decimal next to it, in size order. Plus some color/visual coding tied to the big fractions.

A separate custom chart for tap drills (AL and steel) and clearance (loose n tight).

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

I’ve marked up the big Starrett chart to show what Geometric die chasers I have. It saves a bunch of drawer searches.

I'm saddened that the metric conversion one isn't available as a poster! I found someone on ebay selling the Starrett one unfolded and laminated a few years ago, and hung it on my wall, it is used on a near daily basis! The fractions + tap-drills are really handy but I still get caught needing to figure out the metric conversions sometimes.

I'm saddened that the metric conversion one isn't available as a poster! I found someone on ebay selling the Starrett one unfolded and laminated a few years ago, and hung it on my wall, it is used on a near daily basis! The fractions + tap-drills are really handy but I still get caught needing to figure out the metric conversions sometimes.
Yes, Prints seem to be a mixed bag these days thank goodness for the DRO it helps out a lot. Should be able to scale up digitally the smaller charts that is beyond my skill set.

I got my Hertal chart for free when I ordered some end mills from Mscdirect.com. I didn't even know it was coming. I use it every day.

Back