delta rockwell 11" lathe crossfeed availablity?

richl

Active User
Registered
I am looking for the entire crossfeed assembly from the top of the carriage up... I have the oppurtunity to purchase an 11" lathe for a very good price, but it is missing some pieces. Tailstock center also. Is there a place to look for these? EBay had no hits.

Thanks

Rich

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: delta rockwell 11" lathe crossfeed availablity?

I purchased the lathe, brought her home tonite. She is still in pieces in the trailer, but she has a southbend round column mill to keep her company. Tomorrow I 'LLC pull them out that set them up in their locations in the garage :)

Rich

- - - Updated - - -

I purchased the lathe, brought her home tonite. She is still in pieces in the trailer, but she has a southbend round column mill to keep her company. Tomorrow I 'LLC pull them out that set them up in their locations in the garage :)

Rich

Congrats Rich!

I look forward to seeing your new machines! I'll keep my eyes peeled for you too

Bernie

Thanks Bernie. Happy to have.ya over.anytime. my place ain't much, but it does have.a certain function to her :)
Rich

You could try Richard Triemstra at Bridgeman Machinery Sales in Dearborn MI. 313 366 1060.
He was able to supply some parts for my 10 x 36 Rockwell lathe. Henry

There are some parts on ebay right now, search rockwell lathe...Tim

Back