Denford

Daniel#1

Registered
Registered
I am a retired machine tool maintenance mechanic and have a small shop at home,mostly older machines,I recently found and purchased a denford micro mill,I thought it might be nice to fool around with,when I opened it the collet and drawbar where missing,along with the operating disk,so I find I can download the program but can’t open it without the license,I was wondering if anyone knew someone with one of these licenses that would be willing to share the numbers so I can open and use the program,if anyone has any ideas on infor on this I would greatly appreciate it
Thanks

I am a retired machine tool maintenance mechanic and have a small shop at home,mostly older machines,I recently found and purchased a denford micro mill,I thought it might be nice to fool around with,when I opened it the collet and drawbar where missing,along with the operating disk,so I find I can download the program but can’t open it without the license,I was wondering if anyone knew someone with one of these licenses that would be willing to share the numbers so I can open and use the program,if anyone has any ideas on infor on this I would greatly appreciate it
Thanks

I once contacted denford for a spare that they had for a lathe I had, they had disposed of a lot of old parts to a machinery dealer, perhaps worth dropping them an email, they were quite helpful.

Or perhaps others can help with how to convert the mill to another control software.

Stuart

edit
Sorry for the over use of had in the sentence above.

Contact manufacturer with photos and serial number as license likely sold with machine

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back