Diamond Machine Model 22?

Richiehd

Registered
Registered
Who can tell me anything about this machine? Just picked it up today. 220V. I have a bunch of cutters for the bar on the top, but missing a few pieces. I have no other tooling except for one end mill. Its a 1/2 in shank. Are those a standard tool bit?

diamond machin.jpg

I have one very similar to it- does it have a nameplate anywhere on it? Mine is an M-20 I think. 1/2" is indeed a standard size for endmills.
Mark S.
1107161437-00.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Mark. I now believe its a model 12. No name plate, but found some info on the net. Your machine is very similiar and in nice shapr.

Hi Mark. I now believe its a model 12. No name plate, but found some info on the net. Your machine is very similiar and in nice shapr.

Always nice to find another Diamond mill owner- I bought mine last year. It has a motorized vertical head which isn't shown in the picture.
A nice compact and rigid little machine. I'd like to see more pictures of yours-
Mark S.

Good machines for limited spaces- and my garage is stuffed to the limit
MS

There should be a drawbar with a square drive end on the rear of the spindle; loosen it and tap on the end with a brass hammer or similar tool. Use some penetrating oil too.
Mark S.0429172116-00.jpg

Last edited:
It may be REALLY stuck so if it doesn't come loose easily let it soak for a few more hours or days. The bar (arbor) is a taper fit in the spindle and it may have been in there for a while.
Mark S.

Back