• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • How to Donate to Support the Forum and Upgrade Your Account

To upgrade your account, click on your name/User ID, and your profile box comes up. On the right side (highlighted above) you will see "Account Upgrades" Click on this, and you will see your upgrade choices:

* Premium Membership - recurring (12 months, recurring) $25.00 per year This is for one-year premium membership, automatically renews. Less ads, more access.

*Premium Membership - non-recurring (12 months, non-recurring) $30.00 for 1 year This is for one-year premium membership, does NOT automatically renew. Less ads, more access.

* Sustaining Membership - recurring (12 months, recurring) $50.00 per year This is for one-year sustaining membership, automatically renews each year. No ads.

* Sustaining Membership - non-recurring (12 months, non-recurring) $50.00 for 1 year This is for one-year sustaining membership, does not automatically renew each year. No ads.

[4]

[Wanted] Dickson Type Tool Holder Parts

January Project of the Month [3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

AlxJ64

I just picked up an old Colchester 7.5" Triumph and it appears to have an S.4 size Dickson Tool Post on it. It is missing the boring bar holder and also one of the 3 cam lock assemblies. I figured I'd try and find the missing pieces, or if some searching doesn't turn up, be better off just going to an Aloris type, however I'd really like to keep the vintage of the machine... Thanks!

I'm located in US, Virginia to be exact but would be willing to pay reasonable shipping from overseas.

Thanks!

[6]
[5] [7]