Did I do well??? FB marketplace finds...

TerryH

I have no clue what I'm doing...
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Afternoon all. During my daily perusing of FB marketplace, Craig's list and such I came upon these 2 items. Lady that had the was totally clueless about them and I'll admit that I'm not much better off. Any info is appreciated.

First up is a Mahr machinist level. Can't seem to find much on it but I took the plunge for $75. Quick 180 degree check on my main bench that I "thought" was level showed the level is dead on in both planes but the bench is not.

I'm more confident in this being a good deal as I can see plenty of info on line on this Interapid test indicator. $90 for what you see. I did replace the deteriorated foam in the lid. It appears to work as intended even though I can't seem to figure out how the arm fits into the box or if it was intended to in the first place.

Looks like you did OK. :encourage: I think you have to take the clamp off of the rod to get everything to fit in the box properly.

Looks like you did OK. :encourage: I think you have to take the clamp off of the rod to get everything to fit in the box properly.

Thanks Jim! As of yet I have been unable to get the clamp off the rod. Trying not to mess anything up but it is some kind of stuck.

Back